A digital training toolbox for fostering european experts in welding technologies
Leader Center CAMIS – University Politehnica of Bucureşti
· ERASMUS+ project – of more than 196.000 euro value with European funding.
· The main objective is to develop a digital toolbox course integrated with a qualification structured with respect to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
· a company with experience in Augmented Reality (AR) as well as e-learning courses development, MACDAC ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY BUREAU LTD – MECB (MT);
· a welding institute – Institut za varilstvo d.o.o. (SI);
· university – Budapest University of Technology and Economics – BME – (HU);
· professional training institute – COLEG CAMBRIA (UK)
· Eu-WELD aims at supplementing the expert welder’s knowledge and at bringing such knowledge to the level as requested by the European and/or international certification.
· Target groups: VET, professional welders with extensive experience that require formal certification at EU level, persons working in the field with some experience as welders that need to be trained and get a formal certification, workers in the welding field, with extensive experience as welders, that have their skills gathered through years of experience at their place of work that need formal certification.
· Duration: 01.09.2016-31.08.2018
· For more information visit the official website.
· For the latest information you can download the project newsletters: